- Berlin/Cottbus: Change at Cottbus for the ODEG train to Zittau via Görlitz
- Dresden Hbf: Direct trains to Zittau
- Prag: Change at Dresden Hbf for the train to Zittau
- Wrocław: Change at Görlitz for the ODEG train to Zittau
Zittau Station is about 5 km away from the competition area on Lake Olbersdorfer See.
Take the A bus, and alight at the stop marked ‘Freizeitoase’.
- From Dresden
A4/E40 heading for Görlitz, turn off at junction 91 (Weißenberg) towards Zittau,
continue on the B178 heading for Zittau
- From Prague (Czech Republic)
E65/R10 heading for Turnov
Turn off at junction 44 onto the E442 until Bílý Kostel nad Nisou,
then take Route 35 heading for Zittau
- From Wrocław (Poland)
E40/A4 heading for Jelenia Góra/Görlitz,
turn off at junction 94 (Görlitz/Zittau/Reichenbach),
pass through Görlitz on the B115/99 heading for Bautzen/Zittau
To Lake Olbersdorfer See
In Zittau, take the ring road (‘Stadtring’) and turn off onto the B96 heading for Oppach. After about 1 km, go straight ahead at the crossroads towards Großschönau until you reach the roundabout and take the exit marked ‘Freizeitoase Olbersdorfer See’. After about 1 km you’ll reach the car park, from where you can walk the remaining 200 metres to the north shore of O-See.